Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, January 01, 2007,
10:10 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!Got your new year resolutions already? :D
I'm finally back from Japan and yes, I've missed you all alot. First things first, don't assume that the person I'm refering to in my blog is you cause for God's sake, it ain't. I don't want to start anymore blog wars. And secondly, to the person I'm in deed refering to, I apologise cause I was in a fit of anger when I posted that out. So if you took offence, then I'm sorry. But if you didn't know it was you, then good for you(:
So, Japan was cold and I too many many photos. Mostly of the scenary cause it was pretty. Haha. I'll just upload some of the photos here[:
This is who I spend Christmas with. Thanks to them, I had a lovely time before I flew overseas. And We watched Curse of the Golden Flower. What can I say, with them there made it all the more perfect.

---------------------------------------------
First day, was just travelling from Singapore to Japan. Had to wake up at like 5am? Super super sleepy. And on the plane I did nothing but doze off and then wake up, play games, watch movies. Yadda yadda.
Second day, we headed to the Asahi beer factory and the beer tasted something like Tiger beer. Quite okay I guess. After that we headed to a temple of some sort and I saw some Japanese people wearing Kimonos and the suit that guys wear. Don't know what's it called. Then came the Chocolate factory. The boss built it like a catsle and there were all these cute little snowman. And yes, I'm liking Snowmen more and more. They're just so cute(: There were many many chocolates inside and they tasted heavenly. Sadly, we didn't buy any):
Third day, after 3 hours of travelling we reached a Lavander farm. Well, the lavander was growing in a greenhouse. Smelled nice and it was the first time I ever stepped into a greenhouse. Cool[: I ate Icecrem in the winter. LOOOL. Mine's vanilla and mum's lavander. Imagine that. But it tasted nice. Then we went to see 2 frozen waterfalls. It snowed and we had fun taking pictures.
Fourth day, the zoo was cool. I took lads of photos of the polar bear. And you know something, the penguins were uber cute. Probably because I watched Happy Feet. I even took videos of the penguins waddling along the snow. Cute! The polar fox or something was cute too. A ball of fur. There were seals too. And MONKEYS! Oh, I so love them. After thatw e went to Santa Park. But we didn't go in. Went into the shops instead and took lots of pictures of cute snowman. I'm addicted.
Fifth day, went to the hot springs and the view was breathtakingly beautiful. The smell of sulphur, however, almost made me choke. It was pretty with all the steam coming out from cracks and gaps on the moutain side. After that some of the people went snow mobile-ing up the moutains.
Sixth day, went to the Bear farm and fed the bears with bags and bags of apples and cookies. Haha. They were cute. Some of them even waved at us to get our attention. CUTE! After that went shopping and at night, went to see the night scene of the city. Pretty(:
Last day, woke up at 3.45 and was out of the hotel by 4.45AM. Cool hur. Travelled the whole day and here I am now(:





Haha, enjoy.
Kristin; Of course I'll remember. Haha. First day after school?[x
Li yan; Why screwed? Mine was almost screwed but thank God some friends got me out of the mess=D Belated Merry Christmas and HEPPY NEW YEAR :D
Lee gek; THANK YOU! Happy new year(:
Van; I miss you too<3 Happy new year dearest.
Meihao; By you? I know=D LOL=x
Cescaaa; NOPE. Dammit. I couldn't use for like a whole week luh-.-
Celina; Haha, no la. Look at Cesca's. Her's is nicer than mine.
Xinyi; I'm your sudoku partner hurhur.