Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, January 04, 2007,
8:45 PM
Back to the Schooling Days.Yesterday.
Its good to be back. There'll like many people whom I missed. People like Vanessa Choo. It has been 2 months since I last saw her and boy, I missed her like hell[: Both got caught for our hair along with Cesca. Whole day was filled with talks and talks about discipline, attire yadda yadda. After school went out with Kristin and Xinyi to Bishan then they came to my house to dye my hair. What was supposed to be dark brown became reddish. LOL. But its okay I guess, as in not very obvious. All thanks to the chemical reaction from my previous dye.
Today.
Passed hair check. My hair was practically black? Cesca has a naughty little secret! Psssst, those that want to know please IM me, I'll tell. Clue: It has something to do with her hair. After school went to National Library with Cesca and Roujun. They were gossiping in the library while I was doing homework and a little read up which the teachers expected us to do. I want to ace my tests and exams this year. More of going home early and longer studying hours should do the trick. Wish me luck.
Elaine; I missed you too. Isn't it good to be back in the same class?
Beverly; Yes my dear? <3
Leegek; Are you like really serious. Thanks!
Kristin; And I love you too<3
Xinyi; Eh, don't act. Lol. Dumb Gorilla=D
Well, I'm off to do my Literature notes[=