Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, January 14, 2007,
10:41 PM
All I know of love is how to live without it.
Yesterday.
Sick the whole day. Could hardly get down from my bedroom to the living room. Sat with a book in hand and herbal tea in another. Slacked around and attempted to study for a while but couldn't concentrate. Felt a bit better around 6 so got up and changed for dinner. Can't say I really enjoyed myself. It was kind of boring sitting there with cousins whom I can't have conversations that have some meaning to me with. I rather sit there with my friends any time. Went over to aunt's place and played Xbox and piano. Man, playing it feels heavenly. Went next door to our house and boy, is it huge. I so wish I can stay there but mum said that we already rented it out. Sianed. The rooms are much bigger than my present one now with a bathtub in each bathroom to boost. Imagine that. If only mum told me that the previous tenants moved out in December, I would have invited everyone over there for slumber parties. All we need is some sleeping bags, a stereo, food and alcohol. We can party till the break of dawn. Dig that. Supposed to come home and finish homework but fell asleep on the journey back. Reached home and stumbled back into bed. Couldn't fall back asleep and so messaged until I did.
Today.
Woke up and studied for 7 hours straight. I'm becoming a bloody nerd already. C'mon. It's only the starting of the year for crying out loud. There's a lit quiz and I prepared gerzillion notes for it. Why? I have no idea. Just a recluse I guess. Did some of the ppt slides and then decided to take a break(which is now). Addicted to Solitaire nowadays and I can't just seem to stop playing. Lessons as usual tomorrow and I just can't wait.
Who am I kidding. I want to wake up late and get back to my slack ways. But its like if I don't study, I feel damn weird. Like I forgot to do something. It's irritating the hell out of me. Listened to oldies for the whole day and fell in love with many songs once again. Oh someone, strangle me please. I'm turning into someone I never thought I could be. Let's just hope that all this hard work will pay off and I'll ace my tests. That'll show everyone I ain't no noob.
Reminded of this song from Cesca. Please listen to it and understand.B.A.D - Wo De Cuo.
Exactly next month, it'll be Valentine's Day.