Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006,
8:17 PM
Worked on Monday. Supar tired. It has been like 1 week since I last worked so I'm totally not used to the grueling work and the books were damn heavy. Oh well, there's a price to pay for monaye(: And then went out with Cesca today. Went to vivivovo:D Mingting and Roujun pangseh-ed us)x
The pets there were damn cute la.
Firstly, this is my favourite dog. Its so damn cute luh.

And then there's this dog thats so cute and fluffy. Just makes me wanna buy it and hug it la. Hees.

Next comes the hamsters. It just reminds me of the time when I used to keep hamsters. They were so energetic and cute. Buy me a hamster as a Christmas present for me anyone?=x Just kidding.



Then came the ohso-cute rabbit and guinea pig.


Cesca ate Ben&Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream while I had Starbucks Coffee ;D


After the movie, we headed to hougang mall and she wanted me to take a photo of her favourite Tazzy. LOL. &. I saw a damn cute ball. It had Tigger and Roo on it. Goodness, I want it=x


Yeps. Thats all for the photos. Heh. Can't believe I'm heaving training tomorrow in full uniform. Not looking forward to it la =/ But BO BIAN. 10 rounds around the parade square tomorrow T.T Jia you, jia you, JIA YOU!
Tag Replies.Cesca- you called me?<3
Roujun- you couldn't make it today)= NEVERMIND. there'll be many many more dates right:D
Yiwei- dumbo-.-
Mingting- you couldn't make it today too. but its December! you should be much more free now right right?=D
Li yan- awww man *blushes* KAKAKA. just kidding. ask your friend to wash his/her eyes. must be see wrongly la=x and you can go out la! i can't. stuck with training and work T.T
Audrey- ALOT ALOT! but i'll be seeing you tomorrow:D so YAYE. keekee.
Kristin- BABE! i miss you too la. but i can't on wed. perhaps on friday? will you be free then (:
Elaine- haha. set a date and i'll see if i can make it alright? (=