Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, December 11, 2006,
9:22 PM
Okay, I forgot to post some of the photos that we[Kristin, Audrey & I.] took so here they are[x
Firstly, Kristin and I met at Bishan Library and we borrowed Danielle Steel's books. As I said, I'm such a loyal fan la. Then afterwards we headed over to Hougang Mall. After Ddr-ing, Audrey still haven't reached yet so we headed over to the Popular la. I wanted to check out the prices for the books we were supposed to buy. But they blocked the area up and the only way to see the books is to ask. But since I was so lazy to, I just kope a book from the bookcase and guess what book I took.

Yes. This book. Its like reaaally damn ugly. Sorry publisher and the designer but it doesn't look nice. I mean whats with the kuku lighthouse up there? The colour purple is alright but the picture is a nono du-uh. Gosh, I'll have to survive a year with this crazy design. Save me.
But the good thing is that I found this which is like so damn nice. Kristin, Audrey and Yiqing book this notebook for our selves. Don't copy!!! Its like damn damn chio la. I'm planning to collect all of them. There's only one bad point. They are freaking expensive. I'll go damn broke just buying one but who cares. Pay the price for beauty :D

Then we went over to Delifrance and had our lunch after Audrey arrived. Call me noob but I didn't know that they actually served lunches. I thought they only served like snacks all those. Haha. Oh well, the lunch was yummy! Firstly I had my Creme of Chicken soup. Then out main courses came. Mine was Chicken Zinggara, Kris's was Fish&Chips whereas Drey's was Chicken Lasagne. What can I say, drey's was damn nice la! The deserts are worth dying for. They are TASTY and FABULOUSLY made. Don't they just make your mouth water? Well, what are you waiting for? Go and enjoy life luh!

Then we walked around and we wandered into Mini Toons. But before stepping in, I saw this adorable Stitch laaa! Goodness, I'm falling in love with it. Its sooo cute! I just squealed when I saw it and ran up and picked it up. Its middle sized and I was so tempted to buy it. Thank God I didn't have enough monaye or else you'll see me carrying at around!

After that we went to Compass's Starbucks and sat a while. After that we headed to Popular once again and guess what I saw. They are freaaaking cute. Dammit. Why ain't I flithy rich. Then I can flood my room with all these cuddly toys. Especially Tiggers. Aww man. I just wanna get every single Tigger there is on this world. Ahhhh! Cute right? Tigger and friends and tigger flying his very own tigger kite. KAWAII NEH! *Squeals!


And just before we headed home we walked around and I went in Montip. Haha. So many accessories! Once again, I wish I was flithy rich. I saw this kinda "ORBIANG" clip and I alaf-ed with it. Thus the spastic smile on my face. Look how nan kan the clip looks=x And again, sorry designer people!

Oh well, thats all for now peepos. Hope you had fun reading my posts.
BUH-BYE :DD