Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, December 22, 2006,
7:45 PM
In what way are YOU better than ME hur. Perhaps its because of the fact that you can get along with GUYS better than with GIRLS. Gosh. What does that make YOU huh. I just cannot stand the fact but perhaps you make more effort to FLIRT around with THEM. Well, good luck then. Hope you won't have any GIRLfriends. Only GUY ones. Curse you to the bottom level in hell. Dumb whore.
Calling you that is a compliment mind you.Well, went for the His Connection party. The kids were cute[: And after that I left to buy mre winter clothing and we shopped in Mango afterwards. Spend $300 there ^^ I know you're all just jealous. I'll be shopping with May tomorrow too. Hohoho. I'm a shopaholic.
Well, Christmas is coming and I'll spend it with my darling Roujun<3
Peiling; haha. i don't care(: and she looks like a ball thats why.
Beverly; when school reopens alright?[:
Meihao; whats your link? you still haven't tell me luhhhh.
Li yan- looool. nice try la. haha. we're damn different can. whoever calls us lookalikes just gotta be kidding me.
(:; i just updated. haha. by the way, you are?
Darling, save the last dance for me.