Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, December 11, 2006,
7:19 PM
I'm baaaack from
MIA(:
Can you believe it? Kakaka. I'm lazy to post about what has been happening these few days.
But you all just have to know one point.
I've changed my number[:Those who want to know ask me bah cause I won't post it here la.
&&. it will be activated starting 12am tonight.Well I'm already using it but yeah, I shall stop using my 9180 that one cause the line's gonna be canceled soon.
Thats alll :D
Tag Replies.Li yan- alright. i'll link you soon. yeah, i've heard of her through beverly. haha, thank her for praising me=X
Roujun- haha its okay darling. there are many many more dates for us and always remember CHRISTMAS EVE[[x
Beverly- updated! and i missed you many many too! hope you'll recover soooon! then we can go on our daaate :D
Elaine- should be. after my gb(=
Xinyi- IDIOT. what back in the 80s. neopets is still very much popular now la!
Angeline- i thought it will? i read the warning on the side of the panadol box and they say that taking more than 10 pills can kill. something like that at least! i miss my BA-BEH xDD
Zhaozhi- lol. you'll have to tell cesca that. cause she wanted the photo ^^
Kristin- i'll relink you asap!
Audrey- hahaha. YEAH. let's dress up and go out soooooon=D
Celina- AWWW. when are you coming baaack?