Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, December 18, 2006,
6:58 PM
I MISSED YOU ALL[:Hello there! I'm finally back from the Leadership Camp and one night outside. Heehee. I'm super shag.
Firstly, the walk from Church to East Coast Park was damn shiok. Can you imagine carrying a bag that weighs roughly around 7kg and walking for like 10km++ without much breaks with station games in between? All you have to help you is a map and your camp mates. Well, all I can say is that it was damn cool. I never thought I could complete it and wadda know. I did(: It's such an accomplishment. I have to congratulate myself and my camp mates for it. *pats everyone on the back*
Secondly, the mess tin cooking was alright I guess. Got kinda burnt by the fire many many times but my hand's alright. At least I tried to help my group! Thats another thing I accomplished. And the
Middle-Of-The-Night-Pumping-Session was kinda fun too. Its like we get to train our arm muscles. Which is probably why I woke up later in the morning with terrible arm and leg muscle pains. My feet felt so stiff as though there was some hard thing inside my feet. BUT. I didn't complain. Yet another thing worth applausing over in my point of view.
Thirdly, we built a sandcastle. I managed to make one nice nice small sandcastle thingy. Its another accomplishment as I managed to make it WITH the long long thing on it. It took me a few tries but I completed it in the end. Please thank me for not giving up:D
& Lastly, I cleared all the food given to me in the camp. Its something I've always done but still, it takes effort to stuff your face. Heh.
All this things may seem as no big deal to some of you but it means alot to me. Its like obstacles I managed to overcome throughout the duration of the camp and yeah, it makes this camp memorable to me, me, ME!
Enough about camp, its time to go on to the tonning part[:
--------------
After we "broke camp" Cesca&I headed to May's house and bathed, did manicure&padicure. Fingernails, black and toenails, some classy colour.
PRETTAYE(: Headed over to Hougang mall and ate KFC. Some fast food at last. Then May went home and we went over to ViviVovo to wait for Tata Young[Cesca&May- LMAOOO]. We sat at Coffee Bean while waiting and I fell asleep.
Sorry Starbucks, I betrayed you just this once>.< Then went he finally came, we decided to go and Kovan's Mac since there was like no bus to either East Coast or Pasir Ris park. Sat there and slept like some pigs in the end. No drinking T.T I guess I'm over my alcoholic ways already[[x
Then we decided to go over to East Coast at like around 7am. Went there and acted like kiddos. Be it walking barefooted on the sand with the waves rushing to us like mad dogs to making sand balls [no snow so we used sand instead] to jumping and splashing in the water to making sandcastles and just having fun as kids, we did it all. It was the much needed break and relaxation I needed. And I'm not ashamed to say that I acted like a 5 year old kid.
Its good to let the kid in you out once in a while to allow yourself a much needed breather. After that we headed to Bishan and watched happy feet. Goodness, it was freezing in the theatre la. But the good thing was that the penguins were cute. Like really reaaally cute. After that went to May's house to collect our things then headed home.
Tomorrow, I'm going to the National Library with May and hopefully Cesca. Heh, that place is fabulous. I'm leaving in 8 days time and I know you're all gonna miss me again. LOL(=
Angeline- LOL. But now I know don't I(:
Zhaozhi- Haha, I did! How come most of the guys ain't going. Its not a class outing with out them): And YES! DS is LOVE right! I'll read that book after I get over my obsession with DS=x
Kristin- I know you missed me right!
Beverly- Yiqing<3Beverly. Our date will be sooooon yeah? You changed blog?
Claris- Hi<= I'll link you soon.
Elizabeth- YEAH! You haven't been visiting me): lol. THANK YOU for the compliment DEAR! oops=x See you on Thursday!:D
I'm sorry, really. I guess I should have known right from the start that what was happening was wrong. I should have taken precautions but I didn't. I tried convincing myself that it wouldn't happen and that I was just thinking too much and instead of bringing good to the both of us, I guess I hurt you even more. I know you do not blame me but somehow or other, I blame myself. I'm sorry that the only thing I have to offer you now is our friendship. I can't afford anything more than that, neither do I want anything less. I just hope that as time passes by, you'll realise what you had for me was nothing more than infactuation. You deserve much better. I'm just not the one for you.