Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, December 14, 2006,
12:05 AM
HEY!I'm baaaaack from swimming at Cesca's house with May-HOW too!
Hai hao I guess, except for the fact that there were a lot of lightning la.
Just reminds me of that time when I was with
him at the beach and we saw damn lots of lightning in the distance.
It was freaking chio(:
Oh wells, our chapter has ended I guess.
Anyway, we sat at the jacuzzi and I guess we gossiped a bit too much I guess.
I know you can't blame me, the gossip queen, for gossiping as its kinda something I do like everyday.
Except that I know my limits, I mean like DUH! -.-
After that we snacked on chips&hello panda and the chips Cesca bought were like damn hot.
So we called BA-BEH and she kindly brought a bottle of water down for us :DD
Thank you my bah-beh<333
After that we decided to bathe and cesca went up.
May & I chatted in the sauna.
It was freaking hot man.
I haven't been in such a hot place in like months or even years and it was seriously hot.
I may even get a heat stroke D:
&&. I think I burnt my arse=x
After that went with May-HOW to the Seven-E and had cup noodles.
We were severely in need of the spicy-ness and the tasty-ness of the noodles+soup.
I satisfied my craving! [:
& now, my body's just screaming for me to take a nice and long sleep.
I shall give in and go to bed now(=
Tomorrow maybe going to Bishan alone.
Awwww~ Such a loner like me should be a lone right?
Kakaka xDD
Its been ages since I last bitched on my blog already. As in like reaaally bitch. Guess that's a sign of improvement on my part? Hoho(: