Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, December 23, 2006,
11:53 PM
Am I too much of a biatch? :[Went out with May and Cesca today to get my school stuff.
First met Cesca at school and then got monaye from Xinyi.
Like wth-.-
After that headed to May's house and browsed through friendster.
Commented on many many photos.
Most of Cesca's comments and mine were similar.
Perhaps thats why we can click? =D
After that headed to Hougang mall and they looked at makeup.
I was bored to tears man.
Not much interest in them.
After that headed to Bugis with May and got my school bag.
Borrowed 7 more books too.
Christmas Eve's tomorrow.
I can't believe that a year's over already.
Time sure passes quickly eh?
Rahhhh.
I think I'll have to stay at home on Christmas to do my homework.
I'm flying away in 2 days time :/
I know you'll all miss me.
Lalala~
Most likely outing with May&Cesca on the 2nd before school reopens.
Maybe, maybe not. (:
And and whhhhhhhy? Why her not me.
I'm much better than her cannnnnnnnn.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Beverly; Goodie. When I come back I'll date you for sure. 17 is love yeah?
Li yan; Lazy to sign in and reply mah. So just reply there lorh. loool. Not all your friends what-.-
Peiling; No laaaaa. Its only once in a veryyyyyy blue mooooooon.