Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, November 11, 2006,
8:03 PM
Using the computer & talking on the phone until the wee hours of the morning
seems like a habit already. Anyway met
Audrey and had Mac for brakfast at Heartland. It has been ages since I last ate Mac's breakfast and I really miss it :D.
Drills today under the hot sun was a killer. Especially when you're wearing a black shirt. Gosh, I almost fainted under the heat (LOL!). Oh well, I survived to tell the tale. And the musical drills was alright I guess. A lot of different formations and steps. The beat was kinda fast too.
Went to
Bishan afterwards and borrowed 3 more
Danielle Steel's books. I think I am never going to be able to start finding books from the list if I cotinue going to Bishan la. Too many temptations. And then had
Mos Burger for lunch or rather, high tea.
The Mos at j8 is the first place where someone introduced the milk tea to me and the first Mos I ever stepped into. Oh wells (= Went window shopping somemore and I tried hard not to tempt myself into buying any of the stuff. Walked back to the library and instead of reading, we dozed off on the armchairs.
Guess we were spent.
After the trainings,
there's only one consolation to me.
Work. Call me sadistic but I live for work. Kakaka. I'm weird and I know it but I just can't help it. So so addicted. Tomrrow it'll just be me, Cesca, Meihao and Ces's twinny =D
&.Tag replies.Cesca- kakaka. can't help it. i'm a lameass. work tomorrow:D
Beverly- remember the memories and smile dear<3 sweeeeeeet love.
Li yan- if i didn't know you better i would think that you're reaaally a twit luh-.- not only the country. the universe. LMAO ^^
Xinyi- hahaa. you didn't say hi anyway, so we're fair =D
--------------------------------------
It's not that I
dont wanna share my life with you baby
It's just that I'm the one I need to be
true to baby
And
I won't give up me to be part of you
It's not that I
don't wanna have you in my life baby
It's just you gotta know that it's got to be
right baby
Before I open up my heart to you
I don't need somebody to complete me
I complete myselfNobody's got to belong to somebody else
I belong to me
I don't belong to you My heart is my possessionI'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two And if you're gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me
I gotta let you know before I let you in, baby
That
who I am is not about who I am
with, baby
That don't mean I don't wanna be here with you I do
I don't need somebody to complete me
I want you to know
I'll give up my love but I'm not giving up my soulI belong to me
I don't belong to youMy heart is my possessionI'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of twoAnd if you're gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me
Oh yea
Love don't mean
changing who you are to be
Who somebody wants you to be
Nobody's got to belong to nobodyI belong to me
I don't belong to youMy heart is my possession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I don't belong to youMy heart is my possessionI'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of twoAnd if you gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me