Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, November 10, 2006,
9:22 PM
Training today was not fun. I was thaaat close to
vomiting la. Sian. Sat there for one hour and finally got a bit better and we practiced musical drills. Its muchie more fun. Had dinner afterwards with
Audrey and then we shared news. Or maybe gossip? And wow.
3 break ups in 1 week. Was this all
planned? No offence but who'll be the next =/ Went
window shopping for around 1 hour and I found some
pretty necklaces. It has been so long since I last went shopping la. I'm gonna work and work till I've earn at least $200 and then I shall
savour the moments I spend shopping :D Such a great plan eh? HOHOHO ^^V
And I miss the
drinking already. It has been only like 3 days? Gosh, I'm addicted. But I promise,
no more getting drunk. I don't wanna go through the anguish of crying for no specific purpose and really acting like a fool. Only malu myself luh )=
I'm seriously missing work so so much though it has been less than 24 hours. I may complain and complain that my legs hurt or whatever but still, the adrenaline keeps me going! And its al about the fun.
Francesca may be joining in WOR. Kakaka. I can't wait till Sunday. Its my next work date. Just that I have to work something out with
Beverly, Roujun and
Vanessa cause it clashes with my date with them. I'm thinking of no more dates until December cause I'll have to earn
monaye to sponser of dates anway. Sigh. Think of all those people I'll miss x(
&. Tag replies.
Beverly- LOOOL. what got you suddenly so interested in red dates? hahaha. YES. its just US and ROUJUN<3
Xinyi- some one must have dried him even more under the sun and he just died. aww~ we shall miss him... NOT!
Li yan- iie whhere g0rrt liie nehh`sxz? yiiqiingg dunchh liie deerhh n0rh`sxz. AH! its so difficult!
Elaine- HUR? can you tell me whatcha talking about. i don't get you at all -.-
Van- and i miss you x infinity. thats just how much luh! endure till sunday and you can get my undivided attention! =x
Roujun- SUNDAY, SUPAR DARLING!
Cesca- GOODNESS. i really can never never EVER forget that silly grin and the way he said those words man. it just makes me feel like
Laughing
My
Ass
Off.
Minn- both of them give the word "hot" a totally new meaning la! there should be more people on this earth with their looks and preferably, we know them too. *evil grins* loooool.
Meihao- booooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo. work on sunday! :D