Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006,
9:15 PM
SUPER SHAG.What can I say. It has been ages since I last exercised and the training today (though not too vigorous) had me exhausted and hungry! I've been eating and eating alot these days and thank God I never get fat. At least not at this stage in life :D
Went ddr-ing with Audrey and guess what? I finally can pass
in the navy =DDDD Like FINALLY! Borrowed a book from the library. Guess I'm back to my old habits of reading the whole day! Next weeeeek's the chalet and I can't wait. Ton-ing both nights luh xD
--------------------
Tag replies with much love<3
Minn- kame just has to learn to share then. lol. spammers provide a source of entertainment too xD yoshi? maybe i should consider. THANKS =D
Meihao- don't so bad la! she'll kill me if i do.
Vanessa- and i miss vanvan too! date again, again!
Li yan- LMAO. why does he even bother luh. my parents are like better? =x