Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, November 17, 2006,
5:25 PM
Sometimes when love ends, its better to just let go then hang on.Gosh, its been ages since I last had a break from the hectic life I have been living in. Its as though I'm sucked into
some freaky world where relaxation is a no no. Finally one day at home with no dates and no outings. Just a nice break after Gb. Kakaka. Camp's next weekend and I'm freaking out. I don't want to go laaa)=
Yesterday went to the
beach after training. Or rather I went home to bathe and change first. It was
damn shiok to be sitting there just enjoying the breeze.
I wonder if you saw the same patch of sky as I did yesterday. Hahaha. I shall
never never contact him again. Cause its just a
waste of my time. Expected, yesterday really proved it all.
Those who just need some time out from everything that has been happening really should go to the beach. I don't know if its the
sea breeze, the
atmosphere or just listening to the
lapping of the waves but its really the best place to think things through and just relax. Its better if you have a
friend whom you can talk freely to there too.
I've been to the beach twice in a week. First on Monday and then yesterday. I'm kind of addicted to the place already.
18 December and perhaps even on the
27 November. Oh wait. I think is 17 leh. Oh well, who cares that much luh <=
&. You're turning out to be a nice friend.&&. Tag Replies
Xinyi- huh? my song's okay mah. your comp noob luh =x
Li yan- haha. THAT guy again? he knows my blog meh.
Van- oh i missed you so darling. where have you been luh ))=