Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, November 24, 2006,
9:30 PM
Oh man. Freaking out in process. Camp's starting in less than 12 more hours. Gosh. I haven't even packed or gotten ready yet. Super stressed out today and even snapped at some people. Sigh. My bad as usual eh?
Woke up at 0700 and couldn't go back to sleep. Result of early mornings practically everyday. Headed to Hougang mall for group discussion and finally finished off with the buying of the ingredients. Went to find Elaine and gave out fliers. Was super tired in the end. After that headed to town with Daud and acted like a fool in Paragon. After that went over to Rivervale Plaza to find Boen&Brandon. Ended up getting pissed and almost broke down on the bus home. Gosh, all I wanted was some relaxation and ended up getting even more stressed out.
I can't wait until all of this is over. I can't wait to ton immediately after camp. I can't wait until I get to see Best-F once again. Plus my angel too. HEEES~ Okay. I should go and pack my bag already. TATA(=
&.Tag Replies.Kristin- and I'm missing one of the ALAF queens<3
Beverly- haha. i'll tell you some place thats not here :D
Li yan- you can afford to be bored. i've been so terribly busy busy busy!
Roujun- YAYE. I have darling's heart<33333333333333333333333333. give you mine too. ^^
Elaine- hees hees hees hees. -.- bo liao la you. haha.
Meihao- after my camp alright. haha. more singing with cesca too?
Van- I <3 you dearest.