Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, November 10, 2006,
10:57 AM
Oh I'm so addicted to this song la. Super tired last night. Reached home at 12. Then talked on the phone with
Superman until around 5 plus la. Gosh. Its no wonder I'm so tired lately if this is the time I usually sleep at. Plus loads of activities yesterday which I won't emphsise. Gb as usual today. I wanna work laaaaaa =x I'm missing work more and more. After all the reason I work is cause its
FUN. & perhaps partly cause of the extra allowance I can get bah. Hope I can work on Sunday *crosses fingers* Nothing's up in my life except that I'm absolutely demanding dates from
Audrey
Goh.
Beverly
Tee.
Francesca
Tay.
Kristin
Goh.
Tay Ming Ting.
Ling Rou Jun.
Vanessa
Choo.
It has been aes since I last went out with most o them la. I've been so busy lately plus my phone's forever "engaged" thanks to the stupid screws which have gone loose. T.T 28 November and
FINALLY, my plan ends. New phone alert :D
PAPA SAY I CAN FLY LIKE SUPERMAN.PAPA SAY I CAN SWIM LIKE A SHARK.I'll never forget this 2 lines man. LOL.&. Tag replies.Peiling- okay, i'll send you asap (=
Xinyi- lol, i'm not fierce -.- spammers have nothing better to do and apparently, i'm "attractive". OOPS.
Li yan- iie ddunchh knn0e wharrt rre uue t0kiingg bb0utt nehh`sxz. DOTS! so xin ku la.
Cesca- now you know! lol. but sexy back is nicer now =x much love<3
Elaine- dots -.- she ask you do what then you do what meh. haha. JUST KIDDING luh (:
Beverly- why red dates. heh. i just want a normal date with you&van. thats enough ;D
Roujun- darling!<3 our date must come sooooon.