Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, November 02, 2006,
9:51 PM
Oh God. Today was even more tiring compared to yesterday luh. Super super tiring. 4 hours worth of marching, turnings and stamping. & the push-ups were the killers. Its like we had to do it on the wet wet floor and my hands kept on sliding. Its so hard to get a grip. I shouldn't complain but arms, palms, legs, feet are all killing me now. Gosh, I need some of those muscle thing that are supposed to relieve the ache. Argh. I have like 2 months more of torture ))=
I need my rest and then
this bloody Shan An come and disturb me.
Ah act la (=
------------------------------------
Tag replies.Minn- haha. i'm ignoring them now. its really a waste of time :D
Cesca- i never post hor! and you where got have my ALAF photos!
Liyan- they'll stop soon i hope(= bear with it for a few more years =x
Beverly- te quiero my dear.
Van- can i steal you for a whole day from your laogong? xD