Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, November 04, 2006,
9:19 PM
LMAO.Is posting about a friend a sin? Gosh, some people just don't get it do they?Slacked&slacked the whole day luh. I'm gonna become a couch potato soon. I can't stop thinking of
Mcflurry and I'm absolutely dying from the excitement of chalet. Its in 1 day. Like finally. I haven't even packed for it la. Aloha @ Pasir Ris.
I'll be living veraaaye near to 2o3&2o8. Its like such a coincidence that our chalets fall on the same 3 days. Except 2o3. They have one more day. Can't wait can't wait! And then there'll be more & more dates :D
Come on, is it a wrong to miss the past? Only childish people will think that recollecting memories is a sin. ALAF.Haha. Anyway did you all know that playing Neopets is fun? I'm starting to get addicted to that game like the past. Hohoho. Call me immature but I've never fully grown up anyway :D