Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006,
12:13 PM
Kakaka. Back from camp plus 1 night of ton-ing. HEES.
Camp was alright. Fun but tiring. Had loads of fun and I shall not emphasise on much cause I'm too lazy to type it all out(= In short, my camp group has lots of MO-QI. ^^ And the dragon boating & the marker and string game proved it all right :D
One night ton was alright though I dozed off many many times. Haha=x My bad luh. Was too tired after camp. And yeah. Gonna read my books now. Stupid fever kept me from going to the outing. Sianed. Oh well. More rest at home(=
&.Tag Replies.
Beverly- BABE. when is our beach daaaaaate. i can't wait.<33
Li yan- go out with your friends laaaaaa. haha. no guy in mind now meh. so pretty no one want to jio meh =x LOL. don't whine here girl ;D
Yiwei- i'm baaaaack!
Mingting- i did alright only. haha. thanks and we'll have our date supar soon i promise =D
Angeline- BABEY. Kakakakakakakaka.