Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006,
11:37 AM
Finally back from the chalet! Wheeehee. It was alright I guess. Kinda boring sometimes.(OOPS=x) But yeah. Finally got to
drink to my heart's content la! But still, I'm super super tired and the worst thing is tat I'm having training later. I feel like just crawling back to my be and sleep. I've got barely don't know how many hours of sleep during the 2 nights and I'm having eyebags already. And what can I say, the highlight of my stay apparently is the 1st night.
Drunkard =x I hope Francesca&Huimin won't spill out what happened. So damn PAISEH la.
Monday.Met up at 10.30 with Francesca for ddr-ing then ended up late as usual. Then after that we met the BBQ team to go and get some of the groceries. But we decided to go to
White Sands to buy them instead. Then we reached there at around 12 or 1 I think. We walked and slacked around until 2 then we got down to business and started getting the goods. After that we waited and waited for Mr Tay to come. Then he fetched Huimin, Peiling, Francesca and Zhaoxun to the chalet while the rest of us (Celina, Valerie, Zhaozhi, Elaine, Liying & me) tried to take the shuttle bus in. BUT. We missed the bus or something and Mr Tay ended up driving all the way back to fetch us.
How sweet~ After reaching, Elaine and I went to survey the surroundings. Well, the facilities won't thaaat fantastic. I would rather Coasta Sands. I mean at least it isn't thaaat far in. Gah.
Its like a 20 mins walk to reach Downtown East from our chalet -.- But the terrace was nice and big. Elaine&I had
a room all to our selves :D Then night came and the barbecue was quite a success I must say. After that Ces&Elaine&me went to buy drinks. HEH HEH. And the rest shall
remain a mystery =x
Tuesday.After reaching the chalet (after the drinks all that) I went to sleep for around 1 hour and was woken up THANKS TO ELAINE. "
The class peope going to watch sunrise in 15 minutes." Nice try Elaine =x Make me wake up in a hurry to realise that it wasn't true. Then fast forward to around 10 plus. We ordered Mac in for breakfast.
17 people = $106. Like omg. It was so ex! Then we just slacked around the whole day. We also managed to share ghost stories with each other. But in broad daylight. Sorry la, people scared mah =/ Then we went biking. The blades Cesca borrowed sucked big time. And you know something?
The staff working at one of the rental shops SUCK. Like wtf la. Those that went biking with me will understand what I mean. So damn fuck la. Bleah. At night we walked to Downtown East for KFC. And bought more drinks and then back to the chalet. The rest of the night shall not be post out cause I'm lazy to type it all out la. Haha.
Wednesday.Woke up at 9 and walked all the way out alone la. I was 1 hour behind time and I was so so tired from the lack of sleep. Thank God it was bright. Imagine if I have to walk out alone when everything's all still dark. *Shivers* And now, here I am typing it all out :D
& Tag Replies.Liyan- Okay (= And whats so funny -.-
Beverly- Soon soon! :D
203- YEAH! ^^
Kristin- From what I know, fate wasn't on our side =x Miss you too<3
...- How many different people are you? Anyway, its Li Sheng Jie's Zui Jin. And to the other ...'s (I don't know how many people tagged so I'll reply under the same person) Its my blog mah. So whether I choose to blog about the past ain't any other people's business. Cause a blog is a place to put your feelings and so I do. I know who I like and who I don't. Those around me know and those that don't, well, you just don't have the need to know (= And kindly, don't insult my friends.
Meihao- Just ignore, don't bother about them alright =D
Yiwei- HI.