Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, November 19, 2006,
5:03 PM
Changed my blogskin once again. Its luxurious to be able to slack and do something I like for a change at home. It took me like hours to do the skin plus codes and as usual, the codes took longer. Changed like at least half of the profile and everything. Had to keep on editing the placing of the entries, picture and profile that part and finally, I'm satisfied for the moment until I have some sudden urge to create a new one. But gosh, my creativity level is so low.
Yesterday.Lets see. I had to wake up at 7am. I've been waking up waaaay early and sleeping earlier and earlier. Can you imagine me falling asleep within the first 5 minutes after my head touches the pillow? And then I called Audrey at 7.41 just to find out that I've just woken up. LMAO. After that met up with the rest at 9.05 cause I was late. Kakaka. Had coffee and then headed to Gb HQ. Interviewed the ABC {lol} and then at around 10, we were dismissed. Ddr-ed a bit and then headed over to Meihao's house with Cesca. Slacked there and went blog-hopping a bit and then went back to Hougang mall to change bus and went for work. I was practically melting under the hot sun la!
Finished work at around 4.30pm I think. I managed to sell 5 books, Mh 5 and Cesca 6. So we earned $57 bucks and Cesca generously split the commision. THANK YOU. My
bestest best friend was also there. Haha((=
Slacked around at the beach. And I'm kinda getting sick of the tears everytime I go there. Like without fail luh): Oh well. Headed home at around 9pm. I slept on the bus. Goodness, I was supar tired. Somehow or other I managed to walk back home somewhat like a zombie. And then I bathed and collapsed into bed only to wake up at 2am plus. Replied a message or at least I think I replied it and then fell back asleep until 10am plus. YAYE. Its the first time in ages since I last woke up so late(:
Oh, and I'm still hating just so much about you.
Its a wonder we were ever friends before.
ROFL.
&.Tag Replies.
Meihao- haha. as you said yesterday. so damn QIAO la. you said you wanted a date and then i went out with you yesterday. hohoho :D
Kristin- finally BABE! i missed you la(:
Li yan- oh just ask him to buzz off. he seems so damn kpo luh. alaf.
Xuee- lol. thanks. he won't dare to bully me! kakaka ^^
Cesca- yes? LOL.