Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, November 19, 2006,
11:58 PM
Awww man. Now only does the real reality sink in. 205'06 will be splitting soooon. AHHHHH! Makes me wanna SCREAM out loud and stop the wheels of time from spinning. Like how can we split up after 2 whole years of being together and bonded? Though there were squabbles and fights and cold wars, we're all like still together and nothing can stop the love. Two years has just flown pass like no body's business. And hell, I'm gonna miss you all.
Oh and I just hate those bitches that twist other people's words into something they didn't even say. Or just purely sprout rubbish saying that other people said them when they didn't. Its like the word "bitch" can't even begin to describe them for who they are. Cheap sluts and whores more likely la. To use "bitch" on them will be like a compliment? If you want to bitch about someone else, the least one can do is state the facts. If you can't even do that then you must why just STFU. Stop trying to act like the middleman and "help" both sides. Its just so contradicting yourself. Its people like you that irks the hell out of me. Slap your ass and fcuk yourself upside down.
And the worst person of all is still one that doesn't report all the facts and only tells half the truth. Its like oh my goodness. How can such people even exist on this world la. Acting as the victim of abuse just to gain sympathy points from the masses. How low can you get my dear? Why don't you just report everything and let them judge for themselves just who is at fault instead of trying ohso-hard to convince them that you're the goodie and the other party is the baddie. For God's sake, they don't even know what nonsense you've been saying until some kind soul comes and confront the other party just so that they can hear both sides of the story. Oh and when the news of how low you went gets spread out, you're the bad one in everyone's eyes. Whereas the other party will be forgiven for perhaps whatever they did cause they told the truth. Now without such people, I believe the world will be a wee bit better(:
Oh Audrey. Cheer up and don't think so much about it. I ill not comment on it but just say that the tags were entertaining me for hours with laughter and stitches at my side. Though there was some loser tagging there and I wanted to smack his eyeballs. LMAO. What he said was like so totally out of point and a waste of the reader's time. Don't worry about it anymore and just remember that true friends will always be there no matter what.
I'll always be true to you, my angel. I'll be there till the end of time just to see you smile. I'll keep you company when you're all alone and never leave your side until that smile is restored on your face. Hours spent with you seems like seconds and the moments when I make you laugh feels like heaven. Oh my dear, you're the best friend one can ever have.
Gah. I'll be so goddamn busy this week luh. Monday&Tuesday will be work. Wednesday&Thursday will be Gb. Friday will be for packing for the camp. Saturday to Monday will be the camp it self. Like so soon la. Goodness, this holidays is the first ever thats so jam-packed with activities. One after another. Days like yesterday spent slacking doesn't seem relaxing cause I'm constantly dreading whats coming. Argh, it rhymes luh but who cares. I need a break and some more Starbucks coffee. Its been ages since I last had any.
Quickie: Embrace your passionate nature, but do not lose yourself in your emotions today.
Overview: No more acting too nice! You've just about had it with this situation, and you're going to speak your mind. It takes a lot to make you indignant, but when something does -- everybody had better watch out!
Oh wow. I've just started bitching once again and whatcha know? My horoscope suits me perfectly today. Like woopeedo. Bitching and gossiping. Kakaka ^^V
Oh wait. Its like 2am now? What's today's horoscope?
Quickie: Jealousy has a way of turning good people into small people -- they'll get over it.
Overview: You take someone's comment to heart, even if it's totally casual or not even meant for you. Nevertheless, something they say strikes a chord when you least expect it. Now you're examining your motives.
Umm. Okaaay..? Does the first sentence imply that people are like jealous over me?=x Lol. Cause I can assure you, there's nothing to be jealous about a bitch. Which is me as I'm proud to admit (: And so far, no one has commented on me yet cause perhaps no one's awake to do so anyway. And I guess I should keep my ears alert to hear what comments they make. Maybe it'll be something I can improve on. Like perhaps to be less bitchy? Naaah. Don't think that'll work. LOL.
Hell shit. Its 2.13 am. Gosh, I have to wake up in like 3 hours and 47 minutes? Ahhhh. I better tuck myself into bed. Nights peeps and take care. Hope that none of you have people bitching about you. Lmao.
I wanna a date with my 2 mad women;
Beverly&
Vanessa.
A drinking date with
Kristin and another with
Francesca.
A shopu one with
Roujun and a shopping one with
Audrey.
A normal date with everything included with
Mingting.
Beach dates with
my Angel.
AND more bitching topped up with gossiping with all of them.
Oh I just can't wait!
Buh-bye :DD