Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, November 11, 2006,
12:24 AM
8 months and 1 day. Where has the time flown to?Siand. I should be going to sleep I guess. After all I have Gb tomorrow. But sometimes, the
memories prevent from thinking straight.
I'll always remember..
070105.260105.071105.011205.&. I can never forget..
120206.100306.The days I met the people that changed my life forever and ever. Made what seemed
meaningless at first into things that were
meaningful. Most of the other people I can't really remember the dates le. =/
Audrey that has been my friend since like forever.
Time is not a barrier when it comes to friendships. All I can say is that thank you my darlings for coming into my life [[:
&&. A special note to my dearest, beverly.
Know how time has passed and now, we've known each other for more than a year already. Be it quarrels or tears, we've gone through all of it. The friendship that we share may seem fragile but I know it is more than it seems to the eye. We've had our share of guy problems and we've gone through some together. Its pointless dwelling on something that makes you unhappy. Why choose to remember the unhappy memories when there are happy ones just waiting for you to reminiscence. It may hurt to know that someone that once meant the world to you no longer treat you in the same way you once was treated. But that gives you another chance to find someone that's better suited for you than the other. If the old never goes, the new will never come. Think about all the people out there that care for you. Do you want to see them upset just cause you are? Cheer up my dear. We're always there for you, be it rain or shine. You can count on us to be there 24/7. If you never let go of the past memories, you'll not have the freedom and peace in mind to create new ones. As a friend who cares deeply for you, move on my dear. No matter how long it takes, wounds will heal in the very end. And until that moment or even after that, I'll always be here for you until the very end.