Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, October 21, 2006,
9:25 PM
Yay. I finally managed to spend one whole day at home without taking a single step out. It feels kinda refreshing la =x. I have been staying out far too much and spending one whole day watching 宮 seems like bliss :D Weird hur? But you have to believe it. And you know something? Though I ain't going gaga over princess hours, 律 is like uber cute la =D He seems so damn gentle and caring la. Oh man, imagine if he appears in front of me =x

Understand just how cute he is already? He's the best especially when he smiles. Okay, thats enough or else I won't stop. And the next hottie is 信. He's cute but not as cute as 律 luh. Many people may disagree, but thats my opinion (=

Enjoy the view of the two guys bah =DD I've got to do some work le. Byebye!
liyan- like i qualify for even double science. but apparently, the criteria set isn't comfirmed. there should be a chance you can still get into dbl science mah.vanessa- haha. next saturday alright? and yeah, i'm thinking of you. LOL <3beverly- OH YES. supa honoured! and since you're mine, you should be honoured too :D saturday? the 3 of us shall go out together <3jun- erm, you are?