Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006,
7:34 PM
Went out with Meihao&Cesca today finding jobs like again? Lol. Found 3 jobs but none of them comfirmed as usual. All I'm thinking about these days is money, money and more MONAYE! Gosh. I better snap out of it luh. Had alot of Cesca's ALAF photos xD But I won't post them here. Later she'll kill me =x
Replies.Minn- LOL. its a nice song! and you should stop his songs and listen to mine =x
Kristin- YEPS. no problem :D where do you want to go? suntec again? xDD
Beverly- well, if we're thinking of the same person, then he's more of PERVERTIC luh. like so so so sick.
Li yan- haha alright. but if i ask online, can i link you here? (=
"-" erm, you are? anyway its settled le so its better not to defame her already alright?
Elaine- when i have the time alright? now my schedule's pretty packed =/
------------------
I want more more dates with
Audrey, Beverly, Francesca, Kristin, Mingting, Roujun, Vanessa & Yueli. Oh I can't stop ddr-ing too =x