Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, October 14, 2006,
10:48 AM
Rahh.
The partaye was FUN. 10 people including me came ^^
Audrey, Beverly, Kristin, Mingting, Roujun, Vanessa, Yueli, Zuyao and another guy came. That other guy shall remain anoynomous. Anyway, I rushed home immediately and cut my hair
finally. After that I met Beverly, Roujun and Vanessa at hougang mall first and had a few rounds of ddr. After that we grabbed cups of bandung and wentr down to Mac to meet the rest. LOL. Then we went over to my house and we were "behind time" so I had to help my mum while the rest went to the playground. Its not that they didn't offer to help but they are guests after all =D
After that it drizzled for a while like 1 min? And they all ran back to the house and helped out abit. Especially those 2 guys la. Can't have done much without the help of one of them (= Everyone helped a bit and soon my brother's friends and my sis's friends came and it was like so noisy and crowded? Thank God we don't stay near the police station or else I think the police men will come knocking on the door very soon.
Beverly they all helped to bring the food in front. My brother's friends came. Crowded over the dining table which had our bags on them (mine and my friends). My brother requested if I could remove the bags cause they wanted it for work. And so I did. The next time I walked past the table, it was filled with like 5 laptops and everyone of them were
hard at work. Yes they were. With Maple, Dota and CS. Nice try la.
After that a wave of fatigue came over me la. So I went up to my room and Audrey came up and talked to me.
Thanks drey^^ After a while we went to the playground to join the rest. And I'm proud to say that my balancing skills are not bad. Its been years since I last stood up on the see-saw and balanced.
Zuyao's balancing sucks =x He was the first off the see-saw and I was the last =D And the rest had fun too at the swings all that. Then we came back for dinner.
Spaghetti, Beehoon, Sausages, Rojak, Chicken wings, Cocktail or something like that plus plus. It was quite a lot and I have to credit it to my mum ^^ After all she did a splendid job with the preparation of the food. And for deserts there were Almond jelly&longans, chocolate cake and
my mum's hand-made mooncakes! Yumyum. Everyone there polished off like 6 bottles of sprite and 6 cartons of pineapple juice? As in they were mixed together. Lol. No one knew what it was until they saw me pouring it into the drink dispenser. Then they all said, no wonder they couldn't figure out what they were drinking. Imagine I poured
Chemical X!
Then we all sat down to watch the last 15mins of Princess Hours and they settled down to for card games afterwards. Yueli&me had phototaking sessions :D Oh yeah, loads of photos were taken and I shall post them up soon ^^
Those that want them can ask me for them =D Indeed, this is a day to remember. It reminds me of the last time my mother organised a barbecue. Oh yeah, did I mention that we didn't BBQ at all? It was my brother's friends doing all the work. After that I had to practically drag Mingting up to my room. She was so tired la. Yueli&Vanessa came up too. And
hey presto! The rest magically appeared too. LOL. They started taking photos and continuing their card games. Heh. We took a group photo and then they all left. Except Beverly&Roujun&Audrey. Beverly, Roujun and I finally had a chance at the BBQ pit when my bro's friends started gaming. Hmmm.
All my brother's friends stayed over. My
2 cousins did. &
2 of my sis's friends too.
SLUMBER PARTAYE! Audrey was also here and we 4 had a nice chat up in my room until her dad came and took her away )= Then there was only 3 of us left from the initial 10.
Did I mention that the piano is love? =D It was like there was always someone playing it la.
Then we settled down in my room and almost dozed off. We were so tired. And yes, around 1, we finally fell asleep. I think I was the first la. I was supposed to off the light but apparently, I don't even remember if the light was switched off. And so, this was the whole party.
COOL HURHUR!Just a note to all that came. Thanks for turning up and I hoped that you all had loads of fun. Though we hardly had the chance to touch the pit =x & yay! I hope that Yueli and me is alright le ^^ I hope Bev&Yueli are too. Kris&Mingting too. This BBQ is cool in a sense that it brings us all closer too? Now Vanessa knows more people. YAY. Lol. Special special thanks to my mother la. Without her, there won't be any barbecue la. ((=