Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, October 20, 2006,
10:00 PM
Lol. I just want to laugh la. Its like some girl just post a post suan-ing me and then the next time I go to her blog and see, she deletes it -.- Hum ji much? Oh well, its her life and I'll save her face by not stating her name here. She doesn't have much of a face in real life anyway :D
My results are quite expected. I mean I admit that I didn't put much effort into revising so yeah. But I'll be working much harder next year and so what if I can't get into the desired combination? It ain't the end of the world after all (=
Changes? Have you ever changed your attitude or character? Of course you have right. But think about it. Have you actually changed for the better, or worst? There is no harm changing cause we are supposed to be changing for the better, finding ways to improve our present character. However, changing is not actually something to be taken lightly. In different cliques of friends, you may behave differently. As in some you may be more comfortable acting like a fool with. While others, you just have to be more serious. Therefore, others have no right to say that one changes just to fit in with whoever one is with. Cause its something natural. Imagine you're with one studious student and you try to ALAF with him/her. I think she/he will think you're just some mad fool luh. So yeah. But beware. Don't change into someone else. In the sense that you keep changing until you don't know who you are or what your true self is anymore. And if one wants to change, it had better be for one's self. Not cause of friends or something unless they really mean well. Or else, what for? And true friends accept one for who one is. Not cause of what one can contribute to them.
I've changed into someone I can't recognise anymore. Or so I feel )=
Oh sian luh. What can I say. Drinking doesn't help at all la. It just makes me think even more. Ah and his attitude sucks big time. The only consolation is the time I spent talking with (=. LOL.
beverly- i'm alright! (= date soon soon! it has been ages luh.
liyan- come on. my results suck big time too la. i don't even think i can get into my desired combination le. =/
cesca- heh. thanks ^^
laoren- haha. you'll have to drive me there :D then i'll know where it is.
kristin- lol. thank you dearie <3