Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, October 15, 2006,
10:43 PM
I've been lazing around the whole day and I still am. There's practically nothing to do anymore and now that exams are over, no studying to do either. All there's to do is to laze and laze some more. Gah. Wake me up from this boredom. My handphone isn't helping either with all the "no reception". I get smses like once every hour due to it >.> Sian luhhh. I miss EVERYONE. 1 whole day of nothing. 14 hours of sleep last night and I woke up exhausted still. Sian la. I need more dates and when Cca starts, that is soo not going to help me. Perhaps it might take my mind of some stuff but no Beverly or Vanessa either. Everyone's gonna see my hairstyle tomorrow and God, I hope it won't be bad (= Anyway,
take care everyone. The haze is back to the unhealthy levels once again )= I gotta go la. Or else my mum will start nagging course I haven't ironed my clothes yet =D Buh-bye (x
beverly- oh. no wonder la. lol. i was super tired =x
anonymous- ahaha. thank you (=
liyan- yeah, like FINALLY ^^
zhaozhi- yes, i'm sure. you'll do weeeell. no worries :D
laoren- haha. take care la you. so old le. you should stay at an old folk's home la xP
kristin- heh xD thanks babe.
van- no prob! there'll be much much more to come when you organise them =DD
mingting- hees~ no prob no prob ((: