Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006,
7:25 PM
I screwed maths paper 2. I screwed art. I screwed chinese. I goddamn screwed literature. Gosh, I am going to fail all my papers luh. Anyway, I have to admit, my first impressions of people are not exactly accurate. Vanessa is a nice nice girl(= Sorry van, for all the hate I felt for you though I didn't know you.
Some one polluted my mind with false impressions and I so stupidly believed them but now that I know you better (though not that well yet :D) I can say that you're much much nicer than what I initially though of you =D
I shall blog about what I have been doing. The previous few posts hardly contained anything at all so yeah.
MondayWent for lunch with Beverly and Vanessa. Had a great time gossiping about some people who irk the hell out of us and we realise just how
bitchaye and
sluttaye some girls can get. Opened my eyes and saw some for who they really are and I found out just how much trust 2 people had for each other. Tsk tsk, so easily broken aye? Come on la, have more trust in each other or else it will just be that easy
*snaps fingers* to break up. And yes, we drank
bandung. It is still love after all :D Tore up the paper into itsy bitsy pieces. After all, its all part of the past already. What for bring up la x) & to emphasise on this point, Vanessa is a great person=) Just glad that Beverly and I "patched" up already la!
TuesdayHad more of the delightful Bandung. And we finally
DDR-ed! Gosh, it reminded me of those good old days in December. I speak like some old lady right? Vanessa tried ddr-ing to and may I say that she is
good? Heh^^ and yes, gossiped some more. Man, I gossip alot don't I? But I mean come on. Which girl doesn't? And though I told myself upteen times not to care, sad to say I still care. But oh well, I won't let it affect me anymore. Its a thing of the past and I shall not care. Hees~ Vanessa&Beverly took photos on my cam (= & yes,
Beverly and Vanessa is love!<3Wednesday/todayGosh, I went to
VIVO CITY! *Catches all the envious looks* LOL. It was huge la. Went with the BABE, Beverly. It was huge la. But kinda boring. I mean most of the shops aren't even opened yet while those that are, just aren't for our age group. And yes, the toys'r'us is BEAUTIFUL. Damn cool with
TIGGERS! Love love! We kept getting "lost" and appearing in Harbour front. LMAO.Then went back to Hougang. The cheezirito pocket is cheesaye~ Second time eating it and I'm getting a bit addicted.
Beverly, I shall send the photos to you asap. Paiseh I don't have the time to upload it now. But yeah, I'll see if I can get the comp.
Laoren- haha. take care la you old person.
Liyan- paiseh. i edited it wrongly and so yeah. haha. now can see already right. and ignore those dimwits.
Brandy- thanks papa! (=
Van- hihi. lol. i'm not caring about those 2 anymore. after all they deserve each other right =D thanks for opening my eyes ^^ much much love to you <3