Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, October 28, 2006,
10:23 AM
HELLO.
Missed Elaine's party last night but what can I say. I had a better time at home. After all, it was my lil sis's birthday too! Had fun torturing her luh =x But ended up in a quarrel in front of my parents. Then she blamed me for the fact that the computer jammed while she was using it. Like wth -.- No link la. But anyway, it was entertaining. And I finished reading
Ps, I love you for the second time. Its still as enjoyable as ever. Actually, life at home is just boring. Haha. Wake up around 10 everyday and sleep around 10 every night. Thats like my schedule? 12 hours of sleep, 12 hours awake :D I can't wait for the dates to actually start. Beginning with tomorrow. Hopeful with Beverly&Vanessa. *crosses fingers*
li yan- i think my parents have only been on one meet-the-parents-session that involves me la. and the teachers just talked about crap -.-cesca- oh ho, i can tell. anyway the party consisted of people i don't contact on a daily basis so i didn't go. well, lets set a date and off we goooo (=beverly- OOPS. thanks for noticing. i've set it back to normal. technical error =xkristin- almost everyday thats not a wednesday, thursday or friday. i've finished mine ageeeees ago.------------------I see you looking at meLike I got something for youAnd the way that you stareDon't you dare'Cause I'm not about toJust give it on up to you'Cause there are some things I won't doAnd I'm not afraid to tell youI don't ever want to leave you confusedThe more you tryThe less I biteAnd I don't have to think it throughYou know if I'm into youI don't need a man to make it happenI get off being freeI don't need a man to make me feel goodI get off doing my thingI don't need a ring around my fingerTo make me feel completeSo let me break it downI can get off when you ain't aroundOh!You know I got my own lifeAnd I bought everything that's in itSo if you want to be with meIt ain't all about the bling you bringingI want a love that's for realAnd without that then no dealAnd baby I don't need a handIf it only wants to grab one thingThe more you tryThe less I biteAnd I don't have to think it throughYou know if I'm feeling youI don't need a man to make it happenI get off being freeI don't need a man to make me feel goodI get off doing my thingI don't need a ring around my fingerTo make me feel completeSo let me break it downI can get off when you ain't aroundLet it goLet it goLet it goLet it goI don't need aI don't need a man, I don'tI don't need a manI'll get me through'Cause I know I'm fineI feel brand newI don't need aI don't need a man, I don'tI don't need a manI'll make it through'Cause I know I'm fineWithout you!I don't need a man to make it happenI get off being freeI don't need a man to make me feel goodI get off doing my thingI don't need a ring around my fingerTo make me feel completeSo let me break it downI can get off when you ain't aroundOh!I don't need a man (I'm over you)I don't need a man (I'm over you)I don't need a man(I'm without you)(I'm over you)I don't need a manI don't need a manI don't need a man