Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Monday, October 23, 2006,
5:18 PM
GIDDY GIDDY! My head kept spinning la. Its like I woke up around 5 and opened my eyes to see my whole room spinning in front of me. Even when I closed my eyes, I could still feel everything spinning. Then I managed to walk to the toilet and I vomitted luh. First time in years. Then I walked back to the bed and fell asleep after so much giddiness. Woke up at 7 due to my father calling my handphone and some how or other got dressed and tied my hair up. Went to school and still, my head was so damn giddy and heavy. Bell rung and I couldn't even open my mouth to sing the National Anthem or say the Student's Creed and Pledge. If I did I think I would have vomitted la. And that Serene Ho had to force Peiling and I to re-sing/re-say everything. I hate that ***** la. Thanks to Zhaozhi, Huimin, Peiling, Celina and Elizabeth, I manged to swallow down a panadol and then after morning assembly was over, Zhaozhi accompanied me to the Sick bay where I rester and gorgor helped me call my father and he brought me home. Then I slept for like 2 plus hours before some irritating parent called me and woke me up. Rambling on and on about this and that and I got so pek chek. She even dare to ask me to go and meet her la. Like what the fuck? I'm feeling damn sick and until now, I still feel so giddy and she dare ask me go and meet her. Oh so fucked up luh. At least I managed to get some rest and yeah, feeling a lil bit better. Even managed to make some chocolates before my head started its nonsense again and I had to sit down.
Well, a SPECIAL THANKS to Zhaozhi, Huimin, Peiling, Elizabeth, Celina, Roujun & Kristin for their concern today (=And now, I really have to get back to bed. I don't wanna have to vomit once again cause the feeling sucks. And I better get well soon. This ain't the way I want to start my holidays.