Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, October 01, 2006,
11:41 PM
Awww man.
FRANCESCA is JEALOUS hurhur! Naah. Its in bold and caps ^^ Anyway, today is a rotten bullshity day. Except for the fact that there were people who accompanied me msging and Jeremy&Weiqiang at compass. Heh. Overall its alright I guess. Though I got kinda pissed over some idiot who sucked big time. Ahhh. Don't remind me man. Its so so irritating luuh. Gaah. Oh well. More issues to bring up. Maybe its due to the lack of blogging last time thats why I have so many things to talk about. But it entertains others so I guess its alright? (=
How do you feel when you introduce your friend to another and realise that in time, your friend grows much closer to the other and they both start excluding you in their activities. Don't you feel unfair at that sight? As usual, I'm not pin-pointing at any particular person. & yes, its something I've noticed to. I brought it up to Jeremy and he gave some of his views and yeah, they're quite useful in that sense. But its like won't you get upset at that scenario? The two friends that were introduced may feel that they have loads in common but I personally feel that it is better if they don't forget the friend that introduced them in the first place. After all, if it was not for him/her, both of you will not even have met in the first place. So PLEASE, don't forget her/him. I seem to have a lot of views on friendship. But thats me I guess ^^
&& before I forget. I dislike those who defame others on the blog. I admit that I use to do that alot before but now, well, you can judge for yourself I guess. I just state my views yet I'mnot refering to anyone. But if you feel that I am refering to you, 2 pieces of advice to you. #1- Perhaps you are just too sensitive. #2- Maybe thats what you're doing thats why you feel that way. Either way, just think about what I said alright? (= Bestest wishes to everyone's friendship&relationship!
I miss Those Days spent with..Jeremy Tee.
Beverly Tee.
Francesca Tay.
Audrey Goh.
Kristin Goh.
Tan Yue Li.
Tay Ming Ting.
Yes, I do man. Those days before the quarrels came. And all the attitudes or changes that took place. Is it ever possible to go back to those innocent days filled with laughter and fun? Where backstabbing was unheard of and complaints were minore and filled with humour instead of hurt and anger. Gosh, I miss those days. And yes, 260105. The day our fates crossed. Jeremy, Francesca and mine. It'll be almost 2 years since the start ofour friendship. I'll always remember the good old days my dears.
Oh yeah, special thanks to KENNY for the advices. I don't know him that well and he too yet it seems as though we've known each other for
ages. THANK YOU MAN.
I've not forgotten the others of course! But just a dedication to him. THANKYOU all the rest who have been by me either constantly or for a period of time. I meant something to youall and you all mean and will always mean loads to me (= Weeeeell I have to go tuck myself into bed now. Take care everyone! <3
Replies.
Kenny- du-uh. lol. why would i refer to him. he freaked the hell out of me yesterday la (= I'll link you asap.
Zz- danielle steel is cool to. you read granny dan! so don't disagree with me! :D
Cesca- awww man. you're name is in caps and bold. see it up there? ^ paiseh there'sonly the arrow head. but yeah. heh. i'll read it when you post it and i see it =D