Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Saturday, October 07, 2006,
10:31 PM
Aww man. I'm stuck at my grandma's place cause Jeremy cancelled on me)= Its boring and I can't get into the mood for studying so I'm slacking and walking around like a zombie. The PSI is like 145 now and its unhealthy. Gosh, gas masks anyone? Imagine if we all just drop dead because of the haze. Stop the burning!
& I want my handphone. I forgot to bring it here and I need to talk to someone whom I can actually relate to laa. I can't wait to go home and enjoy life in an air-conditioned room. Oh maaan =x Gah, my sis wants to use the laptop lerh. Tata peeps(=
Oh yes, take care everyone. Stay at home more! Close the windows and doors too cause the haze is killing everyone.
Beverly- yesyes, those were
the days girlfriend! xD
Mingting- a few more days my dear and we'll all be freee!
Liyan- yeah, an honest mistake and your blogskins are nice laaaaaa)= I'm jealous :D
Roujun- i miss my super darling too! bandung&dandan!