Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006,
11:05 AM
YesterdayMet up with Kristin and Roujun at Macs for a study session but I didn't actually studied much luur. Laughed a hell lot. Dandan indeed. Then Beverly joined us and we DDR-ed. I miss those times on the machine! Beverly then went for training and we went up to the food court to attempt to continue studying. Anyway, I finally had my BANDUNG! Keekee. I miss it so much. And yeah, after that 2 jokers joined us. And Mingting came too :D
Then, they after that, one of the jokers went home while the rest headed to Mingting's house. I went to AMK and stayed there till like 8.30? After reaching home, I jitao pia SS notes la. From 9 until 3.30 alright. I was damn TIRED.
TodaySupposed to wake up at 7 to reach school at 8.30. As usual, I could not pull myself up and ended up sleeping until 9.15 and Eugene called me. Gaaah. I rushed out of the house to school to pass him the notes and noe I'm at home. Beverly is still sleeping =.= Maybe I'll stay at home?
Studying is totally streesing me out laaa )= Its like how many days more only? 29! I need a break from all these.
I need a break fromYou.
Late nights spent studying/talking.
Spending money.
Eating junk food.
Yes, yes. I need to improve my lifestyle. If not I'll die early. And perhaps have super big eyebags )=
I'm craving forStarbucks.
A nice long nap.
My date with Rounjun.
Movies.
Nachos with loads of cheese.
More Icecream and Bandung.
One day when I can look back and smile at the memories and not shed a single tear.
But I'm grateful for the both of you being there for me. Both of you play a huge part in my life and I can't imagine a day without the both of you. I just hope that no matter what, you all will stand by me always C:
RepliesLiyan- Yeah, I know. But it's still a nice song :D
Laoren- Haha, it is n'e actually recommendations. Those are some of my favourite songs thats all (:
Beverly- Hur? What do you mean. Anyway, gerzillons of love to you. <3