Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Thursday, September 07, 2006,
1:53 AM
Went out with Jeremy, Weiqiang and Elaine to sort of study. Was supposed to eat breakfast but I woke up too late. Got abused by Jeremy once again -.- After that I rushed home and met up with Audrey to go to Kristin's party. Almost broke down but I did not want to ruin everybody's mood like I almost did. So yeah, was feeling damn rotten inside but tried not to show it. Thank you Kristin for the "thank you speech". You're really
one of a kind, my dear. And after that went home and talked to Eugene for a while before he hung up. I'm in no mood. So I shall go and sleep and everything will be better tomorrow. No worries. & wait. Thank you all those who showed they cared for me today. I owe you all
big time.
my life is so so screwed.Replies.Liyan- haha. congrats on that. i'll link you asap. whats with the muliple changing of blogs? (=
Jocasta- i'm alright. no worries! and i love you too! <333
Beverly- yes my dearie. everything will be much better. especially when we're alright! and thanks for the tickle :D lovelove~
Elaine- i'll send you as soon as i can alright.
Zhaozhi- of cause. the lyrics are damn meaningful (:
Weiqiang- no they are not. they are nice alright. and PUH-LEASE. you look nice =)
Kristin- i'm as fine as the sunshine! okay, no comparism but still <333
Peiling- HI! =D