Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, September 01, 2006,
11:28 PM
Today was
fun. Firstly, I went to Elaine's house and attempted to study. But I failed miserably. So we left for Compass where we met Jeremy. Heehee. Such a joke lur. My mod swings were uber bad today. No idea why. Actually I do. But its nothing much.
Weiqiang joined us while we were at LJS and Jeremy was ALAF-ing. He kept staring at us while we ate and we ended up laughing instead of eating. Then a message and a phone call later, my mood dived down to the bottom f the Atlantic ocean. We headed to Paradiz Centre and the guys pooled. Elaine met her cousin there too. After that I went to the food court for BANDUNG! That is the ultimate way to cheer me up man.
Drinking bandung makes me a very happy person =DD
Then of cause there was the movie. The Devil Wears Prada! All of them were like so damn bored. I was the only one actually paying attention to the movie la. Weiqiang even fell asleep during the first part. At first, Elaine was supposed to keep Weiqiang awake but in the end, it was my job to keep all of them awake =.= How amusing hur? But overall it was alright. I didn't find it boring or am I just abnormal.
We headed to Compass as Elaine had to go home first. The guys and me headed to Starbucks as usual. And I had my coffee I was craving for. Jeremy was ALAF! He wanted me to go up to the counter and tell the guy this: "I want a Mocha Frapachino. No blended ice. Stirred but not shaked. I want big, big, BIG{emphasizes the size of the cup with his arms and hands}! The biggest you have. And I want to drink it like this{Pretends to hold a gigantic cup and tilts it towards his mouth}!" In a Banglah tone. Made me and Weiqiang double over in laughter.
Elaine soon joined us and we followed Elaine to the foodcourt as she bought Chicken rice for her father's dinner. We went into Courts after that and looked at the products there. From handphones and shavers to irons to fridges and even washing machines. After that I decided it was too late and wanted to head home. We then went to Breadtalk and Polar puffs to accompany Elaine to buy dinner for her mother and herself respectively. Gaaah. We're her maaaids now? =x
Oh yeah. And Weiqiang is the Butler. Maria for maids and Martin for butlers =D All thanks to me :D And yeah, we all took 80 home. Elaine alighted first, then Jeremy and lastly, Weiqiang and I. He walked me all the way until outside the estate there and then he headed to the bus stop to go home. Thank you Weiqiang!
Oh yes. Can't forget this. I was abused by Jeremy Tee. He kept on hitting my head lur. I'm going to be stupid soon. Actually I already am C: And WHY! Why didn't Peiling and Francesca come? It would have been more fun you know. >.<
Neway, we're going to study on Wednesday! Yay. Meeting in the morning for breakfast at Mac first xP. CANNOT WAIT!
I think we'll drift real far. Its just a feeling. Can we stop it?Keekee. Love our clique consisting the 6 of us. Can't wait till out next gathering! <33
And to those who are involved. I know that you all meant well. I know that you all did not realized I was left out. But it doesn't matter. Even if I'm not in this clique any longer, that does not mean my love for your will stop. Cause its everlasting. But I'm sorry, I don't feel a part in it any longer. Maybe its better if I do not belong to it alright? Let time see C: Yur made my life and I will cherish you all as dear friends. And Kristin, you're wrong. Without me, the clique will still stand.