Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, September 03, 2006,
3:45 PM
Lol. Woke up and immediately rushed out to get my tuition stuff ready. Over sleeping is not good for my body. I have to get used to waking up early you know. And Yueli did not come for tuition today. I wonder if she is alright =/
I realized just how much musicreally means to me lur. Its like I tried studying at my grandparents house without music and I got so so bored cause there was nothing near music unless you count my cousins playing 'Simon says' and 'freeze&unfreeze' music. Gaaaah. But at least I managed to jot down like 2 pages worth of Chemistry notes which sort of makes up for the 3 days of time lost. But yeah.
Talking on the phone was alright I guess. But yeah, what I'm afraid of may happen. The way he is treating me right now is like so much better compared to last time. Last time as in after the break up and stuff. But yeah. Its like so much better. He is like more and more caring and he messages me first :D However I told him I have no expectations in him any longer. Cause when I set expectations, I want them to be met. If they aren't I'll be uber disappointed. So yeah. I don't want to expect anything from him any longer. That way I won't be hurt.
And I am really mean and nasty to him. LOL. I hurt him like so many times. Perhaps its my defense mechanism? I hurt him so that I won't be hurt. ARGH. That makes me a big bad meanie )= Nevermind. And I realized something. I can never express the kid in me in front of him. I mean, I am not some matured, grown up old lady you know. =.= I still have my immature ways. I'll forever be a kid at heart. That way I'll never grow old. At least not internally. KEEKEE (:
Reminiscing the memories! Looking through all the previous posts that I blogged and laughing at how childish and innocent I was before. How everything seemed to easy and plain in front of me. I never looked at the meaning of what was happening. Taking the tip of the iceberg as all there is. Now, I guess I'm not that simple-minded any more. Thinking so much is gonna give me white hair o.O Oh! Why am I bloging so much about him here. Crazy :D Nevermind. I shall end this post here and start studying once again x)
Tag replies.Liyan -
Erm, i don't know how to say. its at the layers there. Perhaps one day I'll go to your house or something then I'll teach you? And whats so nice about dota. Apparently half of this world is crazy over that game =.=Leegek -
No problem x)Laoren -
LOL. No lur. She really didn't say anything bad about you. No worries.Brandy -
LAO PA! You're here! LOL. Of cause my dad is nice. How are you and the stepmother >.<Meihao -
I don't know leh. Can I get back to you?Kristin -
You too. We'll score well for EOYs.Cesca -
Oh what the hell. Nevermind. There will be more gatherings. No problem :DMingting -
Talk? About? Monday will be fine. When we're studying alright?