Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006,
9:18 PM
I heard that you are being cold to me now. And its deliberate. What can I say. Ask yourself. Do you think you actually add me as part of the clique? I've talked to you about it and yes, you agree with me. I'm left out but you are left out too. My point is that there is not much time we have left for each other. After school, its like you will go out with Shaowei and I'm not that close to her so I don't tag along. And you're not close to Kristin they all. So the time we have left is limited.
So let me just say about the time we have together. Recess, you and Peiling can just leave for the canteen without asking me. I feel damn gao wei la. Its like I don't exist. If you were in my shoes how will you feel? Its like we're in two different worlds now. I exist in a world that does not include you and, you live in a world that does not include me. You are waiting for me to talk to you yet I am waiting for you to talk to me. The fun and secrets we used to share is all not there any more. Though we see each other almost everyday in school, the distance between us is galaxies away. I don't know la.
And you don't tell me what you don't like about me. Come on. I rather you say it in front of me alright. You've given up on me? I don't mean to sound spastic but I'm hurt. You did not tell me anything and you gave up. Do you feel that it is fair to me? Its like after such a long time this is what I suddenly hear. And since you don't like me saying whatever, why don't you voice out your comments instead of hiding everything within. And yes, I have noticed your 'coldness'. I'll be an utter fool if I did not. Is this the way you actually treat someone in your clique? I never notice you doing that to Huimin or Peiling. Or am I just some alien that invaded your clique?
You can't stand my attitude any more? I admit that my attitude sucks and I'll try to change back to the one that you all accepted back then. And yes, its obvious about who I care for. If you really think that the only people I care for is Kristin and the others, then I can safely say that you're wrong. You are one of the friends that I cherish though I may not show it. Secondary one was a treasured year. I still have all the neoprints we took when we went crazy then. I know I have been distant and somewhat cold towards you. All these will change I promise. You may treat me as coldly as you want but I'll still try to gain the friendship back. I feel that whats blocking us is the communication gap between. This can be overcomed easily if we both try.
Let me ask you, do you still cherish the friendship or am I too late to try and gain it back?