Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Friday, September 08, 2006,
9:35 PM
Heartbreak city.
I'm alright. Perfectly fine. =D Today, Gb was quite fun. Disco on Saturday? LOL. I can't wait though. I hope it will be as fun as the visit to St. Lukes. Hees. And the musical drills was not bad. Learnt almost the whole thing I think. Hilarious la today. Especially Jia Min. ALAF! Anyway, I repeat once again. I'm perfectly fine.
Uh-hur. Today is the last goodbye. LOL. Goodbye my lover. & Goodbye my soulmate.
Hide those feelings away; no one will ever find them.Replies.
Liyan- Who's that mysterious person. Just ask them to buzz off or perhaps put password? {though it is easy to hack them if you are clever :D}
Jocasta- And I love you too <33
Brandy- LOL. Fine. But you can't deny that you're older than me! =D
Beverly- Hees. Trillions of love to you.
Superdarlink- Love is used on you my superdarling.
Laoren- At least your name is up there right xD
Audrey- Yea! Haha. Love, love.