Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006,
1:37 PM
Tag Replies!
Yiwei- No prob. i'll link you soon. And the font is alright okay o.O
Elizabeth- Haha. You're thr queen and apparently I'm the messenger =.=
Clement- haha. Thats for you to know and for me to find out lur. x)
Liyan- Your skin is alright mah. Not bad. (x
Steph- I know. I won't say anymore lerh. That post was cause I was super pek with her =/
Cesca- Fine. Spell wrongly mah.
Fucker- Oh fuck yourself upside down with the many sex toys you buy over the net lur. No one is interested in you. =.=
Whatever- Come on. If you were so interested in helping me then just put your name and disappear from here. :D
Audrey, Beverly, Kristin and Peiling- Oh just ignore immature brats. They are too ashamed of the names their parents gave them to admit it in front of all of us. So let's justr ignore them and laugh while they get all mad at our lack of attention to them. <33 you all.