Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, August 27, 2006,
10:49 AM
Tag Replies!
Nic- LOL! Ignore the imature people alright? Haha, there will be more drills to come!
Liyan- haha. Fine. But I haven't much creativity stored up though :D
Mingting- So now we know where the time wasters are wasting their time at C:
Fuckers- Frequent my blog now will you. Thanks for being such a loyal tagger. About banning, its just a nice game to play. If you think you're such a great person at htmls, then good for you. We don't have to know anything. At least
newbie is nicer than
fucker lur =D
Beverly- NONO! Fuckers can't sing superwoman. Its OUR song alright? They can sing superman. LOL. And yes, one day dedicated to
US!
Meihao- We'll be seeing each other on Thursday right? Miss you too (:
What can I say? Yesterday was interesting. The P&D. Some what boring at the start cause we had to sit there for like 1 hour and my ass hurt =/ And yeah, So after the whole thing, went to my grandparents house and sat there and rot. It was like so boring and I was so hungry. Ate
two whole bowls of rice plus ingredients lur. {That is NOT how much I usually eat.}
Life is boring. Examinations are coming. I am dying. Can you believe that I actually feel the pressure already? Amazing hur (: So I have to mug often now. And end up tired the next day. GAAAH. But I desparately need to pull up my grades C: