Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, August 20, 2006,
5:16 PM
Hurhur. I've decided. I shall show my appreaciation to my 8 darlings and 2 of a kind. <33
Audrey!Known you since Primary school and I love every of those moments we laughed and crapped. Be it playing basketball or just doing drills. Thanks for the advices you gave me and for waking me up when I was about to sink in deeper. Glad that you've made up your mind and stick to it alright? <33
Beverly!Don't want to post about you lur. Below already have a post dedicated to you so don't be greedy. LOL. <33
Francesca!Thank you my dear. The times we shared the songs we sang together. Haha. Unforgettable lur. The times we spent suan-ing SOMEONE together and the recollections of memories we recounted. Sec 1 till now, alot has happened yeah? But we're still a part in each other's life. I treasure you as a dear friend and that will NEVER change no matter what happens! <33
Kristin!Sorry for all the moodswings you had to endured. Though our friendship started all rocky and stuff, we still managed to love one another. Thanks for all the KINDER SURPRISES you gave me just to cheer me up and make me smile. And now, its my turn to cheer you up. I shall not type anything here but you should know what I mean. Study dates with you and Audrey will never be replaced. Both of you are my study pals <33
Mingting!Know something? I was jealous of you before. LOL. Cause there was one period when you were super close to Eugene and he never stopped talking about you. But that was the past and now, we're good good friends. Sorry about HER and the gerzillion questions she ask you. Next time just ask her to get lost and shut up alright? Study date soon! FOOL mingting <33
Roujun!Heh. Your one understanding babe man. The feeling I get of you is someone motherly. Not in a bad way of cause! Though I haven't spent much time with you, its like I feel that I've actually known you for ages. Remember the moments we laughed over nothing and yes, you can't stop laughing lur. Not me. xP <33
Yueli!Say Starbucks girlfriend! Beverly brought us much closer to each other than pure 'hi and bye' friends. So for that I thank her. And tuition played a part too. I know there have been miscommunications between the Superwoman but I hope that now, really everything can be cleared and buried behind us once and for all. Cheers my dear. <33
HuiminRemember the June holidays? We became close during that period but now, we seemed to have drifted. I know its just a feeling but yeah. Thanks for being there and really giving advices that are useful. Like Roujun, you come across to me as a very motherly person and that replaces the lack ofconcern I receive from my real mother. Thank you my darling <33
Peiling!THANK YOU! Since last year, you have been listening to me blabing about all my problems. My personal counsellor! I know there was one period when we weren't on good terms but I hope everything is cleared and we're alright with one another. <33
THANKS EVERYONE OF YOU!<333333333333