Time to say goodbye..
It's just another love story.
Sunday, August 20, 2006,
4:38 PM
Do you know I don't feel part of the clique at all? Sometimes, you guys can take it as though I am not there at all. Leave for classes without even waiting for me and when I turn to find you all, your have already disappear into thin air. Do you 3 really regard me as someone belonging to the clique? Or am I just some one extra and that your prefer me not to be there in the first place? I really don't understand. Its like on Thrusday, the way you all treated me, it felt like I really belonged in side but on Friday, I can't say much. Your 2 didn't even ask me whether I wanted to go down to the canteen but just left without me. Maybe I am thinking too much again? I don't know lur.